Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sound Dampening Mat Sound Dampening Mats?

Sound dampening mats? - sound dampening mat

I am building a team that I know it has a relatively high noise level. To reduce noise as far as possible everything that I ride with rubber grommets. To reduce the fitting loosely affiliated with rattle. However, the fan noise remains a problem.

Now to my question.

Has anyone here used the sound damping material such as that on the following link. I never used the mats, trying to decide whether to give this product are included or not.

http://www.xoxide.com/sounabmat.html

1 comments:

Eng said...

I have an analog in the same place
That work very well
the thing is that you must put in the right places
Areas such as the side wall and bottom plate as a whole is an elegant
Even on the hard drive and other units.
The problem is that the heat is inside the residence
If I were you
I would be a pair of Zalman fan controller
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

which is a good example
I have 2 of them.
One for my Zalman 9500 (included)
one of my 120mm fans, that 90 CFM pushes air.
This is far and creates a lot of noise
but concluded with my case fans with low
And a solid
Is extremely low. and sounds almost the same or slightly less than a home entertainment Dell.



Oh, if you have a door case (in comparison)
It is impressive
Add the inside of the front door
and blocks a ton of sound.

Save a piece though.
then it goes behind the tower, so that absorbs some of theSound from the rear of the case.

God has a team of hot (temperature-wise)
Peltier plate is even worse
Heat the other side, it is more beast inside leaves caught
but I think they are equipped with water cooling, because the 2-radiators have.
Things to buy inverters
Low Side Airduct Zalman fan and perhaps the back of the case.
Coolers
to reach larger and more complex the controller (or 2)

Post a Comment