Monday, February 22, 2010

Sigmacort When Pregnant How Long Is Long In Terms Of Using Steroid Creams To Treat Eczema?

How long is long in terms of using steroid creams to treat eczema? - sigmacort when pregnant

Okay. Ive been prescribed steroid creams, and when I hear about an inspection I asked if he had finished with the words: "nothing to use, just go to" and said he would take care about side effects and use it to cover all ( lid eczema), and told me not to worry. I have prescribed a cream sigmacort 1% and then the ointment, as it was dry
The last 4 weeks, as they were originally with the cream in the first week with its intended purpose, but now I use it maybe once or twice a week using only planned (two applications, rather than two times a day) when it itches, it is there is still redness and scaling

0 comments:

Post a Comment