Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aspergers And Sweets How To Cope With Aspergers?

How to cope with Aspergers? - aspergers and sweets

If your child has Asperger's Syndrome What is your experience and what does it mean?

My nine years old son suffers from Asperger's syndrome, and things can be extremely difficult. His unusual behavior shows that a child is ill, if he is not the case. Things that are very well one day you can from the other and attacks. It is so gentle, wise and loving children of one minute and the next, with angry and aggressive. It really saddens me about how you should have the feeling that happens in his head and how he feels not control themselves.

3 comments:

Mary_mou... said...

hmm, are u sure that Asperger's syndrome, and no mood swings or what? Is this confirmed by several doctors?

IMO, no drilling into the head set, that he was "different". The rise in general, so that you do not feel so foreign to others. From what I am about Asperger's affects social skills and the ability to express emotion ... If the IMO (again, think just my 2 cents and I'm no doctor, no) I know your child when the child begins, he is different, it is not the trouble, and most make it uncomfortable and do not know how to act.

Much love, intimacy and affection between you and the unconditional love and friendship, IMO, the best. You need to know that you are there for him.

xamethys... said...

Have you tried the Internet for self-help groups? try Google. You can find a local group of people in the same situation. Good luck!

misscaca... said...

The daughter of my autsic is what I know is not sure whether it Hard. Rate I think I only swim with the stream, the reading on the state of the accession of many forums, autism and Asperger assosiations.disability help subject.if groups have a wealth of information in each, my son went to a grammar skool had the head of children are a genius I had aspergers.there, average. Q ago.it more that 5 years may help, but look a little luck, cos IN2 similarties dyspraxia

Post a Comment