Monday, February 15, 2010

Grand Touring All Season Vs High Performance All Season '09 Subaru WRX - Tire Help!?

'09 Subaru WRX - Tire Help!? - grand touring all season vs high performance all season

You are currently WRX 2009 with summer tires. They live on the east coast, and its cold. Ideally, I'd rather buy a new set of tires + snow tires, but for my budget, I have with all-season tires in order to survive the next cold season.

Only the collection of tires need help. Grand Touring vs. Ultra High Performance? What is the difference? Not to be certain concrete proposals? We appreciate any help. Thank you!

FYI: I hope to make trips to places in the region for some snowboarding skiing. = P

2 comments:

I <3 my Suby. said...

High-performance tire, only season, the experience with the Pirelli P Zero Nero and Kumho ASX, and both were large. But I think for the price, are about half of the Kumho I go with my needs next season. They were a bit noisy, but nothing compared to the Subaru and used RE92 incredible wet and dry. She gave me any problems in the snow, never not. The new version of the RE92 WRX come now are not bad, but. Whatever you go with, do not expect good tires and IT to enable them invincible in the snow. Still need to take a reasonable and if you do this, take your tires to the values. Unless you changed the tires, the car came with some decent all-weather tires, not the summer.

Nickaron... said...

http://204.71.140.50/tires/tests/testDis ...

This site will help you. Personally, I would be with performance tires.

Post a Comment