Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome More Condition_treatment How Long Can Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Last?

How long can polycystic ovarian syndrome last? - polycystic ovarian syndrome more condition_treatment

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome at the age of 27th I just turned 33 and keep acne outbreaks, despite taking the pill, Yasmin, at regular intervals. I never had acne until she was 27 and soon found that I had the poly-cystic ovary syndrome. How long will this last condition can, I am doomed to have acne and poly cystic ovarian syndrome, until my cycle eventually ends in my 50's?

3 comments:

Cassandra D said...

Well, I'm 20 years old and for a year. I think I'm going for the rest of his life have ovulation, but there are medications you can take to it. A Metafomin very popular. Go to your gynecologist and get medicine that helps:) Good luck! Tho I have a question ... Did you have children, because the diagnosis made? Message me back.

~ C said...

I was diagnosed several years ago. From my understanding, is a condition that will remain with you always. However, you can improve it.

You should research and find a doctor who understands PCOS and treated. There are other conditions which are far more women with PCOS with insulin resistance, namely, hypothyroidism, etc. .. In most cases, Yasmin is not a complete treatment.

Vicky said...

Im pretty sure that last forever? You'll still have ovaries.

Post a Comment