Friday, December 11, 2009

Pinkies Beauty Salon In Brampton Black Dot ; On The Left Of My Pinky/baby Toe ?

Black dot ; on the left of my pinky/baby toe ? - pinkies beauty salon in brampton

I do not know what that means, but I fear that this could be a case of skin cancer. I just found out now, and I am a little worried. Do you have this black spot, a sort of mole / mole on my left little finger and feet of the baby. I am very superstitious, and if there was not superstition, I am left. This is not a beauty mark / mole I have a chin, and is completely different. this black spot on my finger here is completely under my skin. No blood or something, and not a pothole. does not cause itching, pain or other property that is not their looks. It is as if there too, but you can not see. I'm scared, help?

Here are some pictures. Apologies for quality.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/iyeongjin/get-attachmentaspx.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo221/iyeongjin/x1-1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment