Monday, November 16, 2009

Driving Licence Template How Can I Drive From The UK To France With Only A Chinese Driving Licence?

How can I drive from the UK to France with only a Chinese Driving licence? - driving licence template

I am a Chinese student studying at a university in the United Kingdom, I wonder if I could drive my car in France (perhaps through the Channel Tunnel), with a driving license in China. And is still a problem that: the original is in China as part of an annual inspection and all that I is in my hand a duplicate of an original and a duplicate license issued by the Chinese government. Thank you for answering my question!

2 comments:

Ronald said...

You can not. To ensure you get an international driver's license with the license in China. The tickets are expensive in Europe. Better safe than sorry. For an international license.

Saudi Geoff said...

No, you need an International Driving Permit is not valid in the issuing country.

Post a Comment